Sunday, December 21, 2014

CHEESE!!! by Maeve and Zaylie

[Editor's Note: The kids wrote this some time ago, shortly after visiting the Monteverde Cheese Factory and I was meant to post it then. Apologies.]

This is the story of  CHEESE!!!!!! Hello my name is Manchego. I am going to be a piece of cheese when I grow up.But right now I am a can of milk (a milkling) I will be imported from my farm in a big truck to the Monteverde cheese factory!!! 

This is what happened to me.They put me in to a big cold tank that I really did not like.I got turned in to this flaky stuff that my flaky companions called cheese curds. After a while I got put into a tiny mold and they squeezed me so hard it hurt. They put me in a super cold room and left. After a while I thought they had forgotten me but they took me out of that horrible place and rubbed slimy stuff that smelled like olive oil on me. Yuck have you ever had that stuff on you? You’d reek of it forever!!! 

Next they put plastic rapping on me and shut me in a box that was really Small. Then they shipped me to a shop to be bought and eaten. Aaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!
          
                                            The End

No comments:

Post a Comment